What we treat
We have experience treating a variety of injuries and conditions.
Here are some of the more common conditions that we treat but this is not limited to this list:
- Neck and back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Tendon pain
- Post-orthopaedic surgery and fractures
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain
- Rotator cuff tears
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Carpal tunnel
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- Calf and achilles pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis
- Falls and balance difficulties
- Posture issues
If your condition/injury is not mentioned then we would love to hear from you to discuss how we can help. We are more than happy to suggest other appropriate services that we know of if necessary.
We offer a range of specialist treatments and following a comprehensive assessment of your condition we will explain which combination of treatments will be most effective in optimising your recovery.